Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday grandbaby blogging

Sans photos. The latest photos my daughter sent show Ms. Bean covered in her rash, and they are not pretty. Her allergic reaction could have been to amoxycillin, or to one of the vaccines, but it's bad, and she's quite uncomfortable. She's covered in blotches, to the point that her pediatrician put her on steroids (there goes her baseball career.) My daughter said she's responding well.

Yesterday morning I was on the phone with my daughter, Ms. Bean happily jabbering away in the background. My daughter put Beanie on the phone. She was drinking milk. She took a sip and said "AAAHHHH" and smacked her lips. She loves doing that, she thinks it's funny. So I asked, "How big is Beanie?" She shoved the phone away and threw her arms in the air -- SOOOOO Big. She's improving rapidly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a swell kid. Hope the rash clears up soon, but at least she still enjoys her milk and her Grannie.

DivaJood said...

Karena, she IS a swell kid. All personality. My cousins all say she looks like me. Poor baby.

Tina said...

Aaawww Diva... sniff sniff... I remember when BabyGirl would do that and then she'd ask me to take a big drink, smack my lips and let out a great big AWWWWW, too.... damn.... if I keep reading this grandbaby posts of your's I'll be pregnant for sure :).... which wouldn't be a horrible thing...

DivaJood said...

Tina, three young women I know out here in LA are all pregnant, all due in 3 months. Grandbabies are the best things, really! I adore her.